We at Immig Toronto are concerned about the gravity of the situation caused by the coronavirus outbreak. Every affected country is fighting this pandemic. But, we all are together in this. We request you all to keep yourself safe and help others as well by following these necessary steps:-
1. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Washing your hands frequently will kill viruses that might be on your hands due to contact with affected objects or persons. Use hand sanitizer if you don’t have soap and water.
2. Say Yes to Social distance
You should maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from the person who is coughing and sneezing. If you are too close you can breathe in the virus droplets.
3. Do not touch your nose, eyes, and mouth
Hands come in contact with many surfaces and can easily carry the virus. Therefore, your hands can transfer the virus to your nose, eyes, and mouth.
4. Respiratory hygiene must be followed
Make sure that you cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or flexed elbow while coughing and sneezing. Throw the used tissues in a closed bin
5. Call health service providers
If you feel that you have developed symptoms, do not go to the medical facilities directly. This will infect a large number of people. Instead, contact your nearest health center to take your sample or call an ambulance.
- Stay at your home as much as possible. Do not go out unnecessarily and avoid crowded places.
- Eat healthy food and improve the strength of your immune system.
- Do not hoard materials and household stuff more than required.
As of now, the most efficient way to prevent coronavirus is by avoiding exposure to it. If we follow all the necessary steps religiously, we can prevent the spread of this deadly virus. Be safe and healthy!