Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

The Canadian Expertise Class (CEC) is an immigration category for Canada's foreign workers who wish to become permanent residents. Temporary foreign workers are ideal applicants for Canadian (permanent residence). Having got Canadian work experience, these individuals have been settled to Canadian society and established major networks within their communities along with their careers. Canadian Expertise Course program processed through the Express Entry decision procedure for immigration to Canada. Eligible applicants need to make an expression of interest in accordance with Canada, make an online Express Entry profile, and also receive an Invitation to Apply for the permanent residence before they may make an application. CEC requirements Applicants must meet these minimum requirements. They need to: Have obtained a Minimum of One-year-old, proficient, professional or technical work experience in Canada within 36 months of the program; and Intend to live and work out the state of Quebec (individuals with work experience in Quebec and that plan to reside in Quebec might apply to the Quebec Experience Course ). Applicants can remain in Canada through the application process. However, the Canadian Experience Course can be open to folks that are no longer in Canada, assuming that they submit their application within three years of leaving their job in Canada. The Canadian Experience Class requirements are based on a pass or fail version. When the minimum requirements are met, the applicant is eligible to go into the Express Entry pool. Note: Self-employment and work experience gained as you were a full-time student (as an instance, on a coop work term) doesn't count under the system. A Preferred Option for International Students For several international scholars, the Canadian Experience Class, could give the fastest & most comfortable way of achieving permanent residence. After completing a schedule or plan of study at a Canadian educational institution, many foreign graduates can remain in the country on post-graduate work permits. If at that moment, a graduate obtains at least twelve months of work in a skilled, technical or professional area, they may then be eligible to go into Express Entry pool under the Canadian Expertise Course.

Know more
parallax background

Live your Canadian Dream! Check your eligibility NOW

Know more