Different provinces and territories that exist in Canada have their own provincial nominee program. If you are planning to migrate to the province of Alberta in Canada, you should pay more attention to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program. That’s because you will be able to become a Canadian Permanent Resident (PR) by going through the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (PNP).
Alberta can be considered as one of the best cities that you can find in Canada. Therefore, any person who is looking forward to going ahead with immigration to Canada can pick Alberta. In such a situation, you should pay special attention to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program. It has some of the world-class cities, including Calgary and Edmonton.
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program is functioning in coordination with the federal government of the country. It is nominating appropriate for immigrants to obtain a Canada Permanent Resident (PR). However, this takes place according to the nomination quota, which the Federal Government of Canada implies.
Changes to the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
During 2019, we can see some prominent changes in the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program. If you are planning to ahead with it, you should have a solid overall understanding about what those changes are. Then you will be able to work accordingly and make sure that the changes are not in a position to create a negative impact on you.
One of the most prominent changes that you can find in the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program is that they have removed some of the older streamers with the objective of introducing new streams. Following are the newly added programs that you can find in the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program.
- Self-employed farmer program.
- Alberts express entry program.
- Alberta opportunity program.
Along with the introduction of Alberta Opportunity program, two old programs, including Strategic recruitment program and employer-driven program have been removed. In addition to that, you will be able to discover some prominent changes in the language requirements as well. However, these language requirements are still not in process and they will come into effect from the 1st of January in the year 2020.
Here are those changes in language requirements.
- If you are working for NOC 0, NOC A or NOC B occupations, you will have to get at least CLB 5 for either English or French language skills.
- If you are working for NOC C or NOC D occupation, you will not be able to find any changes in language requirements. However, the minimum CLB amount of 4 for English or French would continue to remain.
How to apply for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program?
Now you have a basic understanding of what the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program is and what changes have taken place in it. Along with that, you can also figure out how you can apply for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program.
If you wish to become an applicant of the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program, you will need to go ahead and register for a profile in the express entry system. You should also keep in mind that the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program is exploring all the profiles that are there in the express entry pool. If an appropriate applicant is found, an invitation will be sent.
Here are the primary requirements that you will have to fulfill in order to become an applicant of the Alberta Express Entry program.
- You need to have a profile in the express entry system within Federal EE pool.
- You need to be eligible for at least one of the parameters found in the federal immigration programs, which include federal skilled trades, federal skilled worker program and Canadian experience class.
- You should be willing to settle down in Alberta and work for a company that is based in Alberts.
- You will need to be employed in an occupation, which can contribute to the economic development of Alberta. You should also make sure that you are contributing to the diversity of Alberts.
- You need to make sure that you have a score of at least 300 in the CRS.
Apart from these basic requirements, you should also take a look at the other factors, which would increase your chances of securing a nomination. Here is a list of those factors that you need to consider.
- You need to have valid work experience in working for a company in Alberta.
- You need to have a valid job offer from a company in Alberta.
- You should have obtained your post-secondary education from a university in Alberta while securing a job offer soon after graduation.
- Your brother or sister, child, or parent should be living in the province of Alberts as a Canadian citizen or as a Canadian permanent resident.
We are the Best Canadian Immigration Experts to simplify your immigration process email us at [email protected] or call 1-833-789-1845. Our consultants will contact you and brief you with every minute that will help you move your base to Canada.